Food Fairness Illawarra
Food Fairness Illawarra (FFI) is a non-for-profit community network of individuals and organisations that are passionate about Good Food For All! By good food we mean fresh, nutritious, safe and sustainable food. We take an interest in anything that affects access to good food in our area, including:
- How we use our fertile land
- Farming which looks after the natural environment
- The cost of putting good food on the table
- The availability of and access to shops and markets that sell good food
- Good food as part of celebrations and community
- Supporting organisations that work with people experiencing food insecurity
- Raising community awareness about access to good food for all
- Sharing skills and knowledge about growing and eating good food
Celebrate Fair Food Week with us …
Places are limited and bookings essential at Bookings & More Info or by calling Healthy Cities Illawarra on 4283 8111.
Anyone who is involved with an initiative that supports a fairer food system is invited to apply for an expo stall or bring along a poster for the poster wall.
Monthly Newsletter Input
If you come across any events, news, articles etc. that fit under the FFI Good Food For All banner, please email them for us to include in our monthly newsletter. This could be anything that touches (lightly) on food security, sustainable (urban) agriculture or sustainable food systems.